2016 Maserati GranTurismo

August 21st, 2015 | 0 Comments | Maserati

The 2016 Maserati GranTurismo is a two-door, four-seat coupe produced by Italian car manufacturer Maserati. Like the platform of the Maserati Quattroporte V and parts of the GTB Ferrari 599 Scaglietti. The 2016 Maserati GranTurismo succeeds in combining unrivaled class and elegance compromise sports performance than any other four-seater car. The Maserati GranTurismo external lines exude a dynamic tension of sporting prowess in all the vantage point: from the mouth of a large oval around the radiator grille, the bodywork seems to embrace the vehicle mechanical structure all the way to the rear, like a blanket tight over the hips Curvaceous.

2016 Maserati GranTurismo Interior

The interior combines an attractive design and great things and luxury that only space and light can provide. A boat designed to make the 2016 Maserati GranTurismo both high-performance sports car and that may have strong feelings on both sides of the driver and passengers. Which are the stylistic theme is echoed in the interior with a V-shaped decorative feature running across the dashboard.

The leather upholstery choice is handmade by Poltrona Frau®, the result of months of hard development work. The sporty seats in front of the generous size and can be adjusted electronically; easy entry system enables them to be moved forward to the full to offer convenient access to one of the two open seats, the rear of the elegant, relaxing place to enjoy the trip.

2016 Maserati GranTurismo Exterior

The 2016 Maserati GranTurismo succeeds including unrivaled class and the elegance compromise sports performance than any other four-seater car. External lines exude a dynamic tension of sporting prowess in all the vantage point: from the mouth of a large oval around the radiator grille, the bodywork seems to embrace the vehicle mechanical structure all the way to the rear, like a blanket tight over the hips Curvaceous.

Pininfarina has been said to be the most elegant and sensual garments around the underlying idea of ​​the GranTurismo: sports character and space, because everyone on the board. Inspired by the Maserati Birdcage 75th car concept, the exterior appears muscular, with a natural fluidity that begins in front of the grille extends all the way to the sides of the tail lights.

Powerful, dynamic front end of the 2016 Maserati GranTurismo culminates in the oval radiator grille and new horizontal lights: with LED day lights, combines perfectly into the fenders. The long bonnet, and the “V” shape classic, and has the air number three on each side of the classic Maserati style, which introduced the category of the nose to create a general picture of dynamism and verve.

2016 Maserati GranTurismo Engine

Beating heart of the 2016 Maserati GranTurismo its 4.2 liter V8 engine: the progenitor of a new generation of engines, incorporates the technical features to ensure that the power and the speed, typical of racing engines from Maserati has drawn its inspiration. It emits a low growl deeply minute, the roar of the engine is inspiring as it comes to a climax and genuine sends a shiver down the spine at the maximum revs.

2016 Maserati GranTurismo Engine

2016 Maserati GranTurismo Engine

The 2016 Maserati GranTurismo made full use of all the power of the engine: auto-adaptive automatic gearbox delivers top performance low and medium engine speeds without the boundaries of high electricity per minute and allows gear shifts to be postponed until 7.100 rpm, the higher revs than almost any other automatic transmission in the world. There are four operating modes: Auto Normal, Auto Sport, Auto ICE and Manual.

The Maserati GranTurismo sports car thoroughbred exciting potential that can be enjoyed in safety, to deliver the excitement and unforgettable. Behind all of this exceptionally strong frame and unusual layout wishbone suspension, not to mention the perfect weight distribution: 49% of the weight rests on the axle in front and the other 51% on the rear.

2016 Maserati GranTurismo Safety

The Maserati Stability Program (MSP) is an advanced electronic and which, in the event of skidding, reduces the torque causes the brakes to stabilize the car in just a few milliseconds. When the Sport button is pressed, the action of the MSP is toned down to allow a more sporty driving style that does not mean, however, compromising safety. The trigger threshold is shifted to the top, and the system acts especially on the brakes without cutting the power of the 2016 Maserati GranTurismo engine.

Share

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.